Management software dedicated to Architects
OPERATIONAL COVERAGE OF FITNET MANAGER – ARCHITECTS
The operational scope of Architects version management software covers project management across multiple modules. Many settings allow you to adjust Fitnet, manage the specificities of each firm and respond to all needs with flexibility.
Click on the various modules to discover the features covered.
FITNET MANAGER, SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT FOR ARCHITECTS
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOLUTION DEDICATED TO ARCHITECTS
Fitnet Manager is a vertical business management software, specifically designed and developed for Architects, design offices and landscape gardeners. The application provides an overview of the company’s activity and covers the management of projects and its phases from A to Z:
- Management of tenders and business proposals
- Schedule and monitoring of projects and phases with management fees per phase
- Project model creation and intuitive cloning procedure
- Resource allocation and monitoring of the activity carried out
- Purchasing and external providers management
- Invoicing by project phase with invoicing history
- Absence and expense sheet management
- Monitoring and analysis of income (production and expenses on projects and phases, profitability, etc.)
Fitnet Manager is designed to cover the generic and specific issues of architectural trades. The management software provides both an overview of the activity and detailed monitoring of projects by phase. It allows for flexible and accurate invoicing through
manual scheduling of a payment schedule. The cloning feature makes the project scheduling process fast and mechanical. Every detail of the reference can be taken up and modified.
INTUITIVE SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ONLINE
Distributed in SaaS, Fitnet Manager is accessible from anywhere where there is an Internet connection. This distribution method allows rapid implementation and acquisition costs suitable for all sizes of organisation. Regular version upgrades are also covered by the SaaS subscription and significantly enrich the performance of the management tool, its ergonomics and operational richness. These thought-out improvements based on user suggestions Fitnet Manager makes ERP software intuitive, which eases and automates the management of architectural firms.