ERP software for engineers
OPERATIONAL COVERAGE FITNET MANAGER – ENGINEERING AND DESIGN OFFICE
The operational scope of Fitnet Manager management software for engineering companies and design offices is divided into several modules. The points of setup and configuration available in the solution enable adaptation of the ERP to precisely meet the needs of engineering professions.
Click on the various modules to discover the features covered.
FITNET MANAGER, THE ERP FOR ENGINEERING FIRMS AND DESIGN OFFICES
PRECONFIGURED SKILL SECTOR ERP
Fitnet Manager is a vertical business management software whose functional scope is specifically designed for service provision companies especially engineering professions. The application covers the characteristics of these issues from the case and pre-sales to production reporting and analysis of results:
- Management of commercial projects progress and automatic generation of estimates
- Management of human resources, subcontracting, intervenor skills
- Scheduling, allocation of employees / employees busy in capacity planning
- Creation of project repositories and cloning
- Activity monitoring (timesheets, expenses and absences)
- Purchase of equipment and fixed rate service provision, supplier base
- Invoicing with progress and monitoring of remains to invoice
- Monitoring, analysis of results (output and expenses, comparison between forecast and achieved)
Fitnet Manager is designed specifically for engineering companies and design offices. It provides an overview of activity and also accurate monitoring of the profitability of projects in real time. Different scoreboards, reporting and key indicators are an essential tool in decision making.
MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE IN SAAS
Fitnet Manager is distributed in SaaS. This distribution method allows rapid implementation and maintenance and acquisition costs suitable for all sizes of organisation. From there employees can connect to the interface from any Internet access point or on their smartphones through Fitnet Apps. Version upgrades are also covered by the SaaS subscription and regularly enhance the application: new features, enhancements in performance and ergonomics. These thought-out improvements based on user suggestions make Fitnet Manager an evolutionary tool that combines functionality and comfort.