ERP software for consulting firms
FUNCTIONAL COVERAGE BY FITNET MANAGER – CONSULTING FIRMS
The functional scope of Fitnet Manager management software for consulting firms is divided into several modules. The solution can be fully customised and each module responds flexibly to the generic and specific needs of consulting firms.
Click on the various modules to discover the features covered.
FITNET MANAGER, ERP SOFTWARE FOR CONSULTING FIRMS
SPECIFIC BUSINESS ERP DEDICATED TO CONSULTING FIRMS
Fitnet Manager is a vertical business management software, specifically designed and developed for consulting firms. The application specifically covers all the administrative procedures from pre-sales up to analysis of the results:
- Parameterisation of sales statuses and recognition of the commercial pipeline in the annual income statement
- Management of flat rate packages and monitoring case profitability
- Price breakdown of packages according to specifications, deliverables, due dates or schedules
- Managing invoicing by progress and monitoring of the invoicing process
- Staffing assignments in real-time using Capacity Planning and viewing of estimated work remaining by comparison of time sold / time used
- Monitoring activity and smartphone application including input of hours worked, absences or leave and expense sheets
- Valuation of output according to the schedule, deliverables and due dates
Development of the Fitnet Manager tool has been carried out to meet the specific needs of consulting firms. The ERP software for consulting firms operates on the principle of employee participation: each employee participates in data entry based on their role in the application: Project Managers allocate consultants, consultants fill in timesheets, etc.
Roles and workflows and validation cycles can, of course, be customised.
MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE IN SAAS
Distributed in SaaS, Fitnet Manager is accessible from anywhere where there is an Internet connection. Consultants can enter their data from the customer’s premises. They can also enter their activity on the Fitnet Apps smartphone application available on Apple store and Google Play.
SaaS delivery mode has the advantage of allowing rapid implementation and providing acquisition costs tailored to companies of all sizes. Regular version upgrades are also covered by the SaaS subscription. They significantly enrich the application: new features, enhancements in performance and ergonomics. These improvements are always based on the suggestions of users and make Fitnet Manager an evolutionary management tool, with a wide and extremely intuitive operational scope.